Apr-Oct: daily except Mon 12.30pm-4.30pm; rest of year: weekends only (times liable to variation, see Website)
This fortress surrounded by moats is one of the largest in the country. Built in the 13C by the Van den Bergh family, it was remodelled in the 17C. In 1946, its last owner bequeathed the castle and its contents to a foundation. The interior is adorned with old-fashioned furniture and is decorated with paintings and wood and ivory sculptures. The collection of early Gothic Italian paintings is of particular interest. Enjoy a fine view of the fortifications and the village from the roof of the tower.