Von der Heydt-Museum
Turmhof 8, 42103 Wuppertal Itinerários
O Guia Verde

Informações práticas

Horários de abertura

Tue-Sat 11am-6pm, Sun 11am-8pm


Housed in the old town hall built between 1827 and 1842, and largely romodelled in 1990, the museum contains 16C and 17C Flemish and Dutch paintings and German and French paintings from the 19C to the present day. Sculptures from the 19C and 20C are also on display. The cafeteria was designed by Buren.


  • Itinerário a partir deste lugar
  • Itinerário para este lugar
  • Itinerário passando por este lugar
  • Hotéis à proximidade
  • Restaurantes à proximidade

O que ver e fazerpor perto

Onde dormirpor perto

Onde comerpor perto