Level with the parish church's east wall stands one of the finest funerary chapels in Austria, known as the Three Kings Chapel, built c. 1245. It has a polygon shape, to which an oven-vaulted apse is attached. Each wall is adorned with finely-worked arches and capitals. The porch is decorated with palm-leaf capitals and geometrical motifs. Inside, the dome is depicted by Romanesque frescoes that were highly restored in the 19C.