This former monastery that later became a castle was purchased by Archduke Johann in 1840, and is still owned by his descendants today. It is made up of two courtyards with arcaded galleries. The church is now the parish church; it has retained only the two west towers of the original early-Gothic church. Rebuilt in 1686, it has a solemn white nave and side chapels. The castle is also home to the Ethnography Museum and Hunting Museum.