1890 St-Maurice Itinerários
O Guia Verde

Informações práticas

Horários de abertura

Apr-Nov: Tue-Sat 1.30pm-6pm, Sun 11am-5pm


Built from the 16C on a rock overlooking the Rhône, in the 19C this small castle with a square "keep" and encircled by bastions became part of the Dufour line of defence (named after the Swiss general). Built in 1831, the fortifications were designed to defend the Confederation against a possible war in Europe. The castle is now home to a gallery hosting temporary exhibitions devoted to drawing in all its forms, in particular comic books and illustrations.


  • Itinerário a partir deste lugar
  • Itinerário para este lugar
  • Itinerário passando por este lugar
  • Hotéis à proximidade
  • Restaurantes à proximidade

O que ver e fazerpor perto

Onde dormirpor perto

Onde comerpor perto