May-Sep: 8.30am-6.30pm, Bank Hols 8.15am-7.30pm; rest of year: 8.30am-6pm, Sun and Bank Hols 8.15am-7.30pm
Inside this church, three storeys of oak balconies frame the single nave covered by a remarkable hull-shaped wood-panelled vault. The raised chancel is enclosed by a beautiful wrought-iron screen, and a dazzling golden altarpiece dating from the 17C. Between the columns and plaques that order it into three rows, its alcoves are home to a multitude of statues. It was in this church that Louis XIV and Maria Theresa were married on 9 June 1660.