Jul-Sep: 10am-noon, 2pm-6pm, Sun 2pm-6pm; Apr-Jun: 2pm-6pm
The Calvary and chapel stand on the edge of the Bay of Audierne in an unspoilt setting of dunes. The Calvary (1450-60) relates the childhood and Passion of Christ on two friezes. The intensity and originality of the 100 figures are remarkable. The scenes are depicted in the round or in high relief in a coarse granite from Scaer, which is quite crumbly. Built in the 15C, the chapel has a fine openwork bell tower framed with turrets.