Jun-Aug, timetable varies, see Website - guided tour only
Hans Jakob Kristler built this Dutch Renaissance-inspired palace in an attractive location in a small bay in the Baltic between 1639 and 1644. The main building had sculpted doorways and humpback roofs, with independent wings on each side. Around 1720, Carl Fredrik Adelcrantz endowed the palace with its Baroque appearance. The interior decoration was partly remodelled in the 19C. The lounge (1923) was furnished by Carl Malmsten. The outhouses can also be visited.
Itinerário a partir deste lugar
Itinerário para este lugar
Itinerário passando por este lugar
Hotéis à proximidade
Restaurantes à proximidade
Sítios turísticos à proximidadeSítios turísticos à proximidade