The inhabitants of the Old Town were only able to build a town hall in 1338. It was extended by the acquisition of neighbouring buildings, and a large tower and a wing to the east were added to the initial building in the second half of the 14C. The complex has been transformed over time. Note the Empire façade of U Kohouta (At the Cockerel) and the U Minuty (At the Minute) façade, decorated with 17C sgrafitto. A front building on the south side houses the Astronomical Clock.