1
Pleyben Calvary
Place Charles-de-Gaulle, 29190 Pleyben Itinerários
O Guia Verde

Informações práticas

Descrição

Erected in 1555 near the side portico of the church, this magnificent Calvary with a multitude of statues was moved in 1738 and took on its present appearance in 1743. The Last Supper and Washing of the Feet date from 1650. The enormous pedestal with triumphant gates shows off to advantage the figures on the platform which stand out against the sky in an attractive arrangement.

Localização

  • Itinerário a partir deste lugar
  • Itinerário para este lugar
  • Itinerário passando por este lugar
  • Hotéis à proximidade
  • Restaurantes à proximidade

O que ver e fazerpor perto

Onde dormirpor perto