summer: 10am-1pm, 3pm-7.30pm, Mon 6pm-6.45pm, Sat 10am-1pm, 3pm-8pm, Sun 10am-1pm, 3pm-7pm
The iron clock of this church is something of a curiosity, and its arrow with an openwork design is original. Work began in 1664 based on the design of architect Le Vau, who lived on Paris's Île Saint-Louis, and it was not finished until 1726. The interior is in the Jesuit style and extremely richly decorated. Since 2005, the church has housed a new organ built and installed by organbuilder Bernard Aubertin and his team, an event insofar as Paris had not acquired an instrument of this type since the 19C.