This unusual neo-Gothic building (1897-1906) was listed in 1986 and extensively restored; its walls and ceilings are in artificial stone to which has been added coloured cement, hence its name: the "red church". Another original feature is the continous gallery running around the building halfway up. Inside, 10 000 stars in relief embellish the ceiling. The monumental early 20C Crucifixion above the high altar is by Swiss artist Marcel Feuillat. The church also has splendid stained-glass (1903).