[summer : 10am-2pm, 5pm-8pm; in low season: telephone for booking]
All Saints' Chapel, seat of the brotherhood of the same name, reached by the small museum of icons, is home to a dozen icons dating from the 15C to the 17C. The finest pieces are in the church: the polyptych by Blaz Jurjev (1439), a 15C painted wooden Cretan-Byzantine crucifix and a 17C painted coffered ceiling. Also of interest are the penitents' albs and enormous candles carried during processions (weighing up to 88kg!).