end Jun-Journée du Patrimoine (Heritage Days): 3pm-7pm - closed Mon
This convent founded in 1294 has had an eventful history. Sold at the time of the Revolution, it was a factory depot, then a hospital, until the Haut Rhin Regional Council converted it into the Centre Polymusical des Dominicains de Haute-Alsace. Visitors enter by the cloister of the church, whose nave is covered by an 24m/79ft-high wooden ceiling adorned with beautiful 14-15C murals. It is also possible to enter through the neo-Gothic chapel and the sacristy, turned into a Protestant chapel.