Work began on this imposing Tournai-stone church in 1200, on Romanesque foundations. Between 1220 and 1250, stone lookouts were added to the top of the robust tower looming above the transept crossing. The aisles were then covered with a stone vault, the interior modified and the chancel embellished with flying buttresses. The interior was completely destroyed during the 16C Wars of Religion and replaced in the Baroque style in the 17C.
Itinerário a partir deste lugar
Itinerário para este lugar
Itinerário passando por este lugar
Hotéis à proximidade
Restaurantes à proximidade
Sítios turísticos à proximidadeSítios turísticos à proximidade