Castle and Park
Kasteelstraat 40, 1750 Gaasbeek Itinerários
O Guia Verde

Informações práticas

Horários de abertura

Apr-early Nov: daily except Mon 10am-6pm (last admission 5pm); park: 8am-8pm (Nov-Mar until 5pm)


The castle, extensively restored in the late-19C, stands on the edge of a hilly park. It was bequeathed by its owner in 1921 and has belonged to the Flemish community since 1981. The Count of Egmont spent the last three years of his life here. It now houses a rich museum exhibiting magnificent tapestries (including the five episodes of Tobia's story on the main staircase), fine furniture, paintings and many antiques.


  • Itinerário a partir deste lugar
  • Itinerário para este lugar
  • Itinerário passando por este lugar
  • Hotéis à proximidade
  • Restaurantes à proximidade

O que ver e fazerpor perto

Onde dormirpor perto

Onde comerpor perto

  • De 25 € a 66 €
    MICHELIN 2020
    3.06 km - Alfred Algoetstraat 2b, 1750 Sint-Kwintens-Lennik
  • De 32 € a 85 €
    MICHELIN 2020
    3.07 km - Markt 9a, 1750 Sint-Kwintens-Lennik
  • De 25 € a 102 €
    MICHELIN 2020
    5.52 km - Populierenstraat 8, 1755 Gooik