1
Four Courts
Inns Quay, Dublin Itinerários
O Guia Verde

Informações práticas

Descrição

Four Courts, erected in 1785 by Thomas Cooley and finished in 1802 by James Gandon, housed 4 halls: Chancery, King's Bench, Exchequer and Common Pleas. In 1921, at the start of the Civil War, it was almost entirely destroyed by the explosion of mines, as were the documents of the National Archives which it housed, some of which dated back to 1174, now sadly lost for ever.

Localização

  • Itinerário a partir deste lugar
  • Itinerário para este lugar
  • Itinerário passando por este lugar
  • Hotéis à proximidade
  • Restaurantes à proximidade

O que ver e fazerpor perto

Onde dormirpor perto

Onde comerpor perto