Main Guard
Sarsfield Street, Clonmel Itinerários
O Guia Verde

Informações práticas

Horários de abertura

Apr-Sep: daily except Mon 9am-5pm; Oct-Mar: telephone for timetable - last admission 45min before closing

Descrição

The building was built by the Duke of Ormond to replace the courthouse that was destroyed in 1650 during the siege by Cromwell's troops. Towards 1810, the ground-floor and its arcades were turned into shops.

Localização

  • Itinerário a partir deste lugar
  • Itinerário para este lugar
  • Itinerário passando por este lugar
  • Hotéis à proximidade
  • Restaurantes à proximidade

O que ver e fazerpor perto

Onde dormirpor perto