The château may be small, but its architecture is full of charm and authenticity. Built in 1450, this beautiful manor house was tastefully restored in the 19C under the direction of its then owner, the historian Louis de la Saussaye. Enriched with old pieces from dismantled monuments in the region, the estate soon morphed into a château. The outbuildings house a small museum of agricultural life and winegrowing in Sologne (Musée de la Vie Agricole et Viticole). The grounds and vegetable garden are open to the public.