This is the 12C-13C Gothic church from the former Benedictine abbey of St-Père-en-Vallée. The clock tower porch here dates from a pre-Romanesque building. In the arches to the right of the chancel, the oldest stained-glass windows depict in hieratic forms characters from the Old Testament. Teeming with colour, the stained-glass windows in the hemicycle around the choir were added around 1300. The windows in the nave, with their alternating medallions and depictions of important characters, were installed around 1305-1315.