The pillars in the late-12C nave are part of the original structure erected by Jean de Courcy. After a number of eventful centuries, the church was restored in 1614. The bell tower, built in 1778, was restored in 1932. The praying figures of Sir Arthur Chichester, governor of Carrickfergus, his wife and their son make up an elegant marble and alabaster monument in the left arm of the transept. The stained-glass windows in the southern side and the western end of the nave are from the 16C.
Itinerário a partir deste lugar
Itinerário para este lugar
Itinerário passando por este lugar
Hotéis à proximidade
Restaurantes à proximidade
Sítios turísticos à proximidadeSítios turísticos à proximidade