The cathedral was commissioned by Pope Benoit XIII in 1404. In the 17C, the façade was covered in Italian style. Inside, note paintings by Mignard and Parrocel and local artist Duplessis, in addition to sculptures by the Provençal artist Bernus. It also features one particular treasure of religious art: the Saint Mors (Holy Bit), forged in the 4C for the horse of Roman emperor Constantine with a nail from the Christ's crucifix. Preserved in Carpentras since 1260, it has become the emblem of the town.
Tudo para as suas deslocações: os nossos conselhos e dicas para automóveis, duas rodas e pneus, itinerários, informações de tráfego e notícias rodoviárias, todos os serviços no seu percurso e as próximas inovações.