9am-6.30pm, Sun 10am-noon, 6pm-7.30pm, Mon 2.30pm-7pm
This former Dominican chapel was built between 1684 and 1707. The Jesuit-style façade lends a Roman air to the Place du Chapelet. The central door's bas-relief depicts the Virgin Mary giving a rosary to St Dominique, hence the name of the square. The interior is striking for the purity of its stonework and the ironwork adds to the dignity of the whole.