May-Oct: 10am-6pm; rest of year: 10am-5pm - closed Tue, 1 Jan, 1 May, 25 Dec
The National Fernand Léger (1881-1955) Museum is housed on the Mas St-André estate, bought by the museum's namesake and for whom Andreï Svetchine constructed this sober edifice in 1960. The interior was the work of Marc Barani. On the ground floor is a large stained-glass window inspired by a Leger drawing (1990, by master glaziers Aubert and Pittelou of Lausanne). The permanent collection contains over 450 works showing the artist's different styles over his lifetime. The large outdoor mosaics are based on original designs by Léger.