Place des Carmes
place des Carmes, 84000 Avignon Itinerários
O Guia Verde

Informações práticas


The church tower known as clocher des Augustins with its wrought-iron campanile is the only vestige of the convent founded in 1261. The St Symphorien Church (or "Eglise des Carmes") houses fine 16C painted wooden statues and paintings by Pierre Parrocel and Nicolas Mignard, specialist church painters, whose numerous works can be seen in Avignon and throughout Provence. The 14C cloister can be seen throught the gate on the left.


  • Itinerário a partir deste lugar
  • Itinerário para este lugar
  • Itinerário passando por este lugar
  • Hotéis à proximidade
  • Restaurantes à proximidade

O que ver e fazerpor perto

Onde dormirpor perto

Onde comerpor perto

O Guia Verde

Compre na