This large abbey church, adjacent to a Protestant church of the same name which is characteristic of Augsburg. It was founded in 1474. At the end of the tall central nave with its ribbed vaulting are three Baroque altars. At the transept crossing is a bronze group of the Crucifixion dating from 1607. See St-Simpert's chapel with its balcony surmounted by Statues of the Saints.