ViaMichelin
Louis-Jolliet House
Imagem do local
Guia Michelin
Monumento civil e militar
A opinião do Guia Michelin
Completed in 1683 according to plans by the French stonecutter and architect, Claude Baillif, this two-storey stone house has served as the lower station for the funicular linking the Upper and Lower towns since 1879.
Localização
16 rue du Petit-Champlain
Québec G1K 4H4
Talvez goste...